- Product name: Shahzahe (The Prince)
- Product code: 941111005
- Size: 110 in 110 cm
- Color: orange, beige, light brown, blue
- Design Info: Design of this scarf is inspired from a very fine luxurious textile that was unique in designs, texture and golden sinew which had been used in it and had made in western Iran in 14th century. It is a tapestry, a technique that was used primarily in Mongol, China, where it was called Kesi. In the center is an enthroned prince flanked by a prince or general and an Arab or Persian vizier. These figures, in turn, are surrounded by lotuses, etc., animal friezes of the type known from Islamic metalwork, Mongol warriors in roundels, and a readable Arabic inscription. The original photograph of this textile have been used for designing the product.
- Textile info: Twill, Synthetic Silk, hand rolled hems
- Cleaning info: hand wash or dry cleaning, indirect iron with low heat, do not wring