- Product name: Khattati (Calligraphy)
- Product code: ۹۴۱۱۱۴۰۰۳
- Size: ۱۵۰ in 40 cm
- Color: cream, black, gold
- Design Info: Design of this table runner is part of the miniature from a copy of al-Sarai’s Nahj al-Faradis (The Paths of Paradise). The manuscript was written in central Asia with the Uighur alphabet, which was used in Timurid Central Asia. It was commissioned by Timur’s great-grandson Abu Said and in many respects is a copy of a manuscript that was made for Timur’s son Shah Rukh in around 1437. This masterpiece belongs to Herat, Iran; c. ۱۴۶۵٫ The original scanned file of this manuscript has been used for designing the product.
- Textile info: printed side: satin, plain side: taffeta
- Cleaning info: hand wash or dry cleaning, indirect iron with low heat